Join Club AC!
Join Club AC
Learn and Have Fun
Be a part of a group that meets monthly to learn, have fun, meet new friends,
discuss the latest regulations or just connect with like minded individuals.
The annual fee for all of 2021 is $100 and provides you and your family with access to monthly social and educational events. ($100 fee must be paid in full to be eligible to attend events).
April 28: April Emergency Preparedness Training
7-9pm Via Zoom
$10.00 (Free for Club AC Members!)
Sign Up For This Event Here –> click
You will receive the Zoom information following payment of the event fee.
This Club AC Event will be presented by POAC. POAC’s Hidden Dangers Program educates parents, family members, and professionals working with children and adults with autism and other special needs and disabilities about issues relating to safety, emergency preparedness, and crisis intervention. It is presented in a format that addresses a variety of special needs and levels of functioning across the life span.
May: Drive In Movie
June: Painting Event
Past Events Have Included:
- March 8 — Club AC Educational Forum: Vocational Skills
- Thursday, February 10th — Apartment/Home Technology Webinar
- Sunday, January 24th- 7pm: Virtual Open House
- Kickoff Open House at Westbrook Village-March 2020
- Educational Webinar-Person Centered Housing Planning-May 2020
- Weekly Virtual Bingo Games-June 2020
- Educational Webinar-Guardianship and ABLE Accounts- July 2020
- Club AC Educational Webinar: Housing For Self Directed Individuals – September 2020
- Virtual Jamacian Dance Class — December 2020
Join Club AC Today
Please fill out the boxes below with “Club AC” and your family’s name, then click “Buy Now”.